Vegan Recipe – Avocatta Lasagna Rolls
- 5 lasagna noodles cooked according to package directions
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil (if using fresh increase the amount)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 grape tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup or more marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a large pot of water on the stove to boil. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare the filling by combining the avocado, vegan Parmesan, garlic powder, basil, spinach, parsley, tomatoes and salt and pepper. Mash until well combined but not totally smooth.
- Prepare a baking dish by covering the bottom with some of the marinara sauce.
- Lay one lasagna noodle on a flat surface and spread some of the mixture on its entire length. Roll the noodle into a cylinder and place it upright in the dish prepared with the marinara. Repeat with all remaining noodles.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes. Drizzle with extra marinara and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.