Vegan Recipe – Puffed Quinoa and Cacao Nib Chocolate Bars Sugar Free
- 3/4 cup high-quality cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Mint Syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Set aside a silicon mold. Put the cacao powder in a large glass measuring cup. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, gently melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil with the Cocoa Mint Syrup. Once the mixture is melted, remove pan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla and peppermint extracts. Pour mixture into the measuring cup with the cacao powder, and whisk until it is thoroughly incorporated and a rich, dark brown. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Stir in the puffed quinoa and cacao nibs. Divide the mixture between 9 molds and refrigerate until set, less than one hour.