Vegan Recipe – Tangerine Mango Tango Dairy
Tangerine Mango Tango Dairy-Free Lassi PrintPrep time5 minsTotal time5 mins Note that the oil blend I used is lightly sweetened. If using another omega-rich oil or oil blend, ensure that your fruit is quite ripe and sweet and/or sweeten to taste, if needed.Author: Alisa FlemingServes: 1 to 2 servingsIngredients
- ⅓ cup fresh-squeezed tangerine juice
- 1 cup chopped frozen mango or mango + banana combo*
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dairy-free yogurt (I used So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk)
- 2 teaspoons omega oil blend (I used Be Bright Superfood Oil Blend)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground turmeric (I used Simply Organic)
- Pinch black pepper (optional)
- Place all ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth. It will make a rather thick, creamy, spoonable chilled dessert.
- Pour into 1 or 2 glasses to serve.