Vegan Recipe – Vegan Taco Recipe Beyonce Adores
8 large romaine leaves2 cups walnuts1 tablespoon cumin1 tablespoon coriander2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar1 tablespoon coconut aminosDash of paprikaDash of garlic powderDash of black pepper
To garnish:2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved1/2 tablespoon parsley flakesPinch of black pepperPinch of sea saltJuice of 1 lime
- Thoroughly wash and drain the lettuce and tomatoes in a colander or on a paper towel and set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Combine all taco ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse several times until crumbly, making sure not to overblend.
- Spread the walnut taco meat on the romaine leaves in equal servings.
- Garnish the walnut taco meat with sliced avocado, tomatoes, parsley, ground pepper, sea salt, and lime juice.