Vegan Recipe – Watermelon Cherry Cooler
- 2 cups watermelon (chopped)
- 1 cup cherries (seeds removed)
- 1 basil leaf
- 1 mint leaf
- 1/8 tsp lime/lemon juice
- 2 cups cold water
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend it as smooth as possible.
- In a bowl combine sugar and dried basil (in equal proportions) and shake it a little. Rub the serving glasses with the lime wedges and dip the glass into the sugar basil mixture.
- Fill half of the glass with ice and pour the drink into it.
- Top it with fresh mint and basil leaves and a slice of lime and serve immediately.
NUTRIONAL INFORMATIONFat 0 G, Carbs 12 G, Protein 1 GNOTESIf you plan to make this drink ahead of time then save it in a glass container along with mint and basil leaves and lemon slice in the refrigerator without ice.Always rub the rim of the glass before serving and/or pouring the drink into the glass. Measure the cherries to 1 cup after removing the seeds. If your watermelon is not sweet enough and you don’t plan to rub the rim of the glass then feel free to add little sugar according to taste.